Author Topic: GPU mining mobo  (Read 509 times)

Offline StevenSaxtonBERNdev

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
    • BERNcash - Break the big banks! #JillNotHill
GPU mining mobo
« on: May 05, 2016, 04:01:20 PM »
Hi berners! This motherboard is most likely already sold to Bigs. I am making this post so he can see the motherboard is as I promised, well-kept in original and factory sealed packaging. The box will include the motherboard, manual, driver cd, and a backing plate. I have used an identical board 24/7 at full bore for almost two years now with zero motherboard related issues. GPU mining is what it was made for. I got the boards in a bulk deal. I will be only asking for BERN present-market-equivalent to only slightly more than the shipping costs because, I know it's going to a good home and will be mining BERN. #MineFeelTheBern

Front of the box:

Close up of manufacturers seal:

The two promised risers I will include. You could run a third GPU directly attached to the motherboard in the one PCI-express 2.0 x16 without any additional riser. Also factory sealed and never used. The packaging is slightly different in size only because the lack of need for precision. They are identical PCIe 1x risers:

Higher resolution back of the box so specifications are easily readable. This mobo has some bells and whistles:

Also, I will make myself available to assist in parts selection, instillation, and configuration if needed.

Steven Saxton - BERN Lead Developer - #JillTheBERN #MineTheBERN

Offline bigs21024

• #FeelTheBERN
Re: GPU mining mobo
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 10:36:24 AM »
Hi berners! This motherboard is most likely already sold to Bigs. I am making this post so he can see the motherboard is as I promised, well-kept in original and factory sealed packaging. The box will include the motherboard, manual, driver cd, and a backing plate. I have used an identical board 24/7 at full bore for almost two years now with zero motherboard related issues. GPU mining is what it was made for. I got the boards in a bulk deal. I will be only asking for BERN present-market-equivalent to only slightly more than the shipping costs because, I know it's going to a good home and will be mining BERN. #MineFeelTheBern

Front of the box:

Close up of manufacturers seal:

The two promised risers I will include. You could run a third GPU directly attached to the motherboard in the one PCI-express 2.0 x16 without any additional riser. Also factory sealed and never used. The packaging is slightly different in size only because the lack of need for precision. They are identical PCIe 1x risers:

Higher resolution back of the box so specifications are easily readable. This mobo has some bells and whistles:

Also, I will make myself available to assist in parts selection, instillation, and configuration if needed.
  yes bro nice thanks i sent you my addy in pm so you could see shipping cost i for sure want it bro thanks so much

Offline StevenSaxtonBERNdev

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
    • BERNcash - Break the big banks! #JillNotHill
Re: GPU mining mobo
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 11:30:12 AM »
Awesome, it is yours! Locking the topic. #MineTheBERN
Steven Saxton - BERN Lead Developer - #JillTheBERN #MineTheBERN