Author Topic: TheDreadPirateDickstein aka LordD banned on Yobit no more dump Bern  (Read 1702 times)

Offline ^eSe^ DonMarco

• Global Moderator
  • #FeelTheBERN
We all know that there was a big dump on BernCash in last week. I just got banned LordD aka TheDreadPirateDickstein

I just got him banned on YoBit. I hope this gonna stop this dumps. There is 2 or 3 more ppl with him i just need to find their accounts and get them banned.

Feel free to buy cheap bern before We come back.

Have a nice week guys.

Feel free to ask me anything You want :)
#FeelTheBern

Offline ^eSe^ DonMarco

• Global Moderator
  • #FeelTheBERN
Hello.

We forgot something in video an it was hard to find it fast. We decide to make it by Us.

Enjoy and follow. E2 comming in few hours

Next part of video is Official Video about Operation LorDick
Next step is getting his YouTube Channel down.
Later We get his BTC talk acc down
After this all his founds gonna be BURNED ( nothing for Us We want him out of BTC that is all )
Last is meet him in US as we know where he is atm.

This is all cuz We believe in FREEDOM FREE VOTE WE DON`T NEED BIG BANKS

Preparation for video about LorDick Operation E1

#FeelTheBern

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
Hey DonMarco,

It's great what you are doing about the problem with our friend Dicky boy. He has been a right pain for a while now and sure is a really disturbed person. It looks like he is still able to access yobit as there are still his trademark buy and sells and of course his manipulation of the prices of not just Berncash but many others on yobit.

I have also noticed similar buy and sell walls on c-cex and just recently Bittrex. I hope I am wrong but if you just take a look at some of the coins (the main risers and fallers) you'll see that it is very much similar to what is happening on yobit. It's just too coincedental that it's normal trading accounts all creating buy and sell orders at minimal intervals.

This guy has an IQ of 128 as he has said on the chat in yobit. He's very mathematically minded. Looks like he is trying to ruin crypto. I hope he can be persuaded to stop his activities.

Good luck DonMarco.  ;)

Offline StevenSaxtonBERNdev

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
    • BERNcash - Break the big banks! #JillNotHill
Steven Saxton - BERN Lead Developer - #JillTheBERN #MineTheBERN

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
LOL good one Steven  ;)

Offline ^eSe^ DonMarco

• Global Moderator
  • #FeelTheBERN
What We should do ?
This are last msg from our frined

And Sven, if this is you

You know nothing Sven Snow.

#feelthewinterbern

You threw that away the moment you started helping out ISIS, and I will expose that.

You have NOTHING on me. ZERO. I am completely transparent. Did I try to put a bounty on the fish to bring him to justice? Damn straight I did. And the same can be done to you. You are no one but a bastard Sven Snow, and no one gives a shit about you. And if you come after a 911 victim family member......boy is that going to look bad for that ORGANIZATION you claim your still with.

Just told him about ban on yobit and he send me this

Ah so Yobit IS in fact an ISIS asset. Thanks for the confirmation.

told him that We comming to nyc

Oh I'm not there, but Ill let the NYPD know in advance Wink

He start to be afraid

This operation is not called Sven Snow for nothing.....because you don't even know where I am right now

You do know nothing SvenSnow. You don't know how much BTC I have, where it is, where I am, or anything really. Maybe I doesn't have any? Wink

I also damn well know you're not going to NY because you're not that fucking stupid lol

last msg that he want to stop and i should also

Something has come to my attention. A certain book is being written (not by me), but by a friend of mine. I will be in the book, and other parties such as yourself MAY. Now while I do not have full control of the book, its plot and characters could certainly change depending on how you decide to proceed, and the whispers I make in the writers ear. So my advise would be to tread lightly, because your defunct PRO ISIS breakaway sect of ANON his far less powerful than my resources.

Furthermore, if you can get over the butthurt of however you feel slighted, I can probably guarantee you "anonymity" at the least.

But if something smells funny to me, the "laser" will be fired

he think that we are isis etc wtf is this guy.

if you have any advice tell Us
#FeelTheBern

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
 :o WOAH!!  Isis, organizations, book writing, NYPD and lasers  ???

I think this guy is definitely living in a fantasy world, he's got serious problems! I guess that's what happens to people when they cut themselves off from the world and live in a confined space aaaaaaaalllllllllll alone on the net almost 24/7. Not to mention the illegal narcotics he's consuming mixed with some prescription medication also. Total wacko indeed!

I think he has never had any emotional parental bonding ever in his life as he probably was brought up and cared for by nannys and butlers and was never given any real guidance in life. Just left do his own thing really and this is why he has created this fantasy in his head about secret organisations and cartels and of course belives that everyone is out to get him.

I think he just needs a hug really, poor little eejit! I feel sorry for him.

Offline ^eSe^ DonMarco

• Global Moderator
  • #FeelTheBERN
I got news that he is trying to pay ppl to get down bern

this is his alt

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1468665.0

this is his ico

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464540.0

I`m tracking his bern adresses and i think he have about 1 mln bern in totall
#FeelTheBern

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
::) Ah he's a total nutjob!! He's liking himself to Bitcoin Jesus by calling himself Berncoin Jesus lol! He has a video about it on youtube and he's glorifying himself saying he's making crypto great again but on the other hand he's manipulating coin prices across exchanges selling and buying to his alt accounts and dumping coins to lower prices and restrict coin growth.

He's really just a rich kid who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. In Cork he would be known as a "Langer" lol!

Best thing for Bern is to get on other exchanges and have the freedom to grow to greatness!

Offline shin1234

• #FeelTheBERN
I knew that steve always have better plan for this coin might create paying website or make this coin as a main process of payments in our country many outsource job has been created if any one here have a need of small contact centers or transcription workers we can look for it and we can use berns coins as a mode of payments. just thinking since I know that your country is well known dealing with Asian country to do the job.