Author Topic: We need 0.1 BTC to be listed on Cryptopia  (Read 2812 times)

Offline StevenSaxtonBERNdev

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
    • BERNcash - Break the big banks! #JillNotHill
Re: We need 0.1 BTC to be listed on Cryptopia
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2016, 03:42:14 AM »
And back out of the lead. :/ 18 minutes remain...

ESPERS(ESP)   737997   1054406   
BernCoin(BERN)   702712   851548   
Digicube(cube)   538735   538735
Steven Saxton - BERN Lead Developer - #JillTheBERN #MineTheBERN

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2016, 05:02:33 AM »
Ok, so we lost. Votes were late again. However; the admin Hex clarified for me that if we get 2 million total votes, we would be added regardless of the vote outcome. He said we need 806297 more votes to reach 2 million all time votes and would be added regardless of the vote outcome.

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2016, 12:39:01 PM »
Ok, so we lost. Votes were late again. However; the admin Hex clarified for me that if we get 2 million total votes, we would be added regardless of the vote outcome. He said we need 806297 more votes to reach 2 million all time votes and would be added regardless of the vote outcome.

The votes were late but were added to the round votes anyway................mmmmmm..........shouldn't you get a refund if they don't count?

Anyway..... is that true about the 2 million votes? I can chip in for that, I'll have at least 0.2 btc by thursday I can give for it to be listed. Only if it will definitely be listed.

Nice try anyway guys soooooooo close but pipped at the post!! :(

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2016, 04:42:00 PM »
Many people, including some of you here, have been pushing the issue. I do not know if they will listen, it does not look like they will. I guess election fraud is not limited to politics.  >:(

Offline ^eSe^ DonMarco

• Global Moderator
  • #FeelTheBERN
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2016, 05:43:11 PM »

The votes were late but were added to the round votes anyway................mmmmmm..........shouldn't you get a refund if they don't count?

Anyway..... is that true about the 2 million votes? I can chip in for that, I'll have at least 0.2 btc by thursday I can give for it to be listed. Only if it will definitely be listed.

Nice try anyway guys soooooooo close but pipped at the post!! :(

Hey.

1st If You read rules there is a claim:

All votes are final, there will not be any refunds for any reason.

It means no refunds at all.

2nd We tried We lose a fight. War is comming and We gonna win it.

Yap we need something like 800K to be listed in next week even if we lose the vote we gonna be listed as:

5 mil DOT to be listed w/o VOTE system = about 1 BTC
2 mil DOT to be listed with TOTAL VOTE ( PAID )= 0.4 BTC

I'm not so happy what happends and what admin wrote to me as well but ok rules are rules

We can do it.

P.S

Admin just wrote to me something like Pay2Win " If You want to be listed for sure with paid votes just dont wait to last seconds... If You are afraid to overpay than its is not Our problem. etc etc

For me its sound really like so so so fckin commercial bul.lshi.t i don't like it and im not really sure We should concentrate on being listed on Cryptopia as I have really mix feelings about it.

Ok YoBit is an OBVIUS SCAM with shi.t coins ( LISK + SUPREME + SUPREME VOLUME etc) but  cryptopia is doing another shi.t telling stuff pay2win etc sorry but mining pools there are NON PROFTABLE AT ALL! price between sell and buy are AMAZING buy is 0.001 and sell is about 0.01 wtf is this difference in all altcoins!!! eh.. i dont know why but its hard for me to trust somebody whos doing all this ( YoBit and Cryptopia and Mintapl and Cryptsy etc ) i think im out again of CryptoCurrency cuz it is just not for me....

I hope i will change my mind but if i decide to leave sorry but i will not come here and on eny othr forum related to CC cuz when i knowed BTC it was for people like me without big markets just to buy sell stuff to do simple deals fast and without problems now all this stuff its just too much... market pumps dumps shit coins ico scams etc etc .... eh.. sorry i just go a bad day...

Have a nice guys and cya arround on forum :) I will keep looking here for sure long time to keep stuff clean :) AND BIG THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOU DID! YOU LET ME BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE WORTH EVERYTHING!
KISS KISS KISS  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Feel free to ask me anything You want :)
#FeelTheBern

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2016, 02:24:04 AM »
Hey DonMarco,

I feel ya bro, I really do. This is my 3rd year in Crypto. As you I have had a mad rollercoaster ride in this game. When I started with Bitcoin I knew I was on to a great thing as I know Crypto will have a big role in currency related issues for a long time to come.
I have had my fair share of experiences in the different ways of making some money on bitcoin. First it was faucets and cloud mining. The faucets were great for starting out and the cloud mining sites, well, they all turned scam, I did make a profit on a few :)

Then came the mining/gaming site like Ore-mine, Bitfactory and Farmsatoshi to mention but a few where I invested and was lucky enough to break even or get a small profit before each turned scam. Then I tried the hyips, I won't comment anyfurther on them, and even tried the doublers lol!

Then I found the alts, Dash, Peercoin and litecoin which I was excited about and bought some with my small purse of btc I had accumulated in my reserve fund. Then I found Etherum which was good to me and boosted my confidence in crypto. Even though I sold my dash, peercoin and litecoin before they exploded (d'oh) I still knew crypto was a great opportunity for investments both short term and long term.

Now I'm involved in the trading and it's even more exciting for me to see the amount of coins out there and the opportunities that brings.

Of course there are the scams, the cheats and the other bad things that come with crypto but life is full of these aspects everywhere you go in all shapes and sizes. Your average joe soapwould scam you at the drop of a hat to make some money in todays world (with the exception of a small few genuine people).

Don't loose faith bro! I've learned that courage and perseverance are the key to success. The risk takers, even though the risks can be damaging, are the ones who have more success.

I know how deflated and pissed off you can get at times ( I've had many ) but there are also those days where you win and that makes it all worth while. I've noticed in the last few months that if you play with what you are only prepared to loose, it makes loosing easier and when you win.....well that's awesome  ;D

Keep the faith bro  ;)