Author Topic: BERN thrown into the spotlight  (Read 762 times)

Offline StevenSaxtonBERNdev

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
    • BERNcash - Break the big banks! #JillNotHill
BERN thrown into the spotlight
« on: May 23, 2016, 05:54:23 PM »
Guys! I am so happy to tell you, BERN has been thrown into the spotlight across all the pro-bernie facebook groups!!!

This comic was made by https://www.facebook.com/TheBankey/   Please like and share the page and Adam's posts about BERN.

#BernieOrBust

Steven Saxton - BERN Lead Developer - #JillTheBERN #MineTheBERN

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
Re: BERN thrown into the spotlight
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 07:06:59 PM »
Like and retweet please!!! https://twitter.com/TheBankey/status/734863792249679872

Thanks!  :)

Offline Barry1708

• #FeelTheBERN
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 01:53:40 AM »
Yaaay, great news Steven!  8)

Liked and retweeted!

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 03:47:06 AM »
Yaaay, great news Steven!  8)

Liked and retweeted!

Thank you for doing so. Like I said, this was spread across all fb bernie groups. If Bernie was not aware of BERN, I think it is a safe bet he or his advisors are now. No "cease and desist" orders received, lol. Only kidding, I am certain Bernie would have no problems with the BERN project. In fact, I think he would be proud to learn his is the only presidential political coin that has not been proven to be a scam, like clint and trump.

Honestly, I am very proud to see @SaxtonSteven besides @SenSanders in the tweet! ;D As well as seeing the fb post which was dedicated to me and mentioned my tagged name in all the Bernie groups. I commented a link to the website in all the ones I could find so if the comic sparked someone's interest, they could learn more and perhaps download a wallet and become involved. This is some good free marketing for BERN. I am very happy about it. :)

Be sure the fb posts gets some lovin' too everyone!

#BernieOrBust

• Administrator
  • BERN baby, BERN
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 02:15:12 PM »
This is not exactly, "thrown in the spotlight" as much as the cartoon was but, it did get a little exposure and free publicity on one of the Bernie meme groups of FB. A Bernie supporter was offering to make memes for people and I asked her to dress this picture you probably are familiar with up a little. It is a picture of me distributing BERN paper wallet airdrops at a local BERN center grand opening. She kindly did so. The BERNcash name got in front of many people, I imagine it sparked the curiosity of some of them. It is no secret BERN does not have the financial resources some other projects may have. Free publicity is always welcome. :)

#BernieOrBust